IT - INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
A. Bachelor of Technology major in Automotive Technology
B. Bachelor of Technology major in Civil Technology
C. Bachelor of Technology major in Electrical Technology
D. Bachelor of Technology major in Electronics Technology
To attain quality life by producing highly skilled human resource for industrial and technological advancement.
- To provide training in the field of automotive, electrical, electronics, civil technology.
- To equip IT students w/ manipulative skills and positive attitudes that would make them useful members of society.
- To cultivate the IT student’s thinking, appreciation of environment, resourcefulness and industry.
- To constantly upgrade the quality instruction in the technology curricular offerings along w/ CHED and TESDA standards.
- To establish linkages w/ industry regarding job placements and opportunities.
Program Outcomes (POs)
A graduate of Bachelor of Technology major in Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Technology should be able to:
- Apply knowledge of Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Technology principles as well as mathematics and scientific principles, to new application in industrial works.
- Design and develop breakthrough projects for industrial field and exhibit commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement.
- Display project management techniques to Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Technology work environment.
- Participate in the generation of new knowledge and advancement of existing knowledge, in research and development projects, and in increase of Automotive, Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Technology.
- Identify, formulate, and solve industrial technological problems
- Communicate industrial technology activities to industry and society at large.
- Function in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams and exhibit an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
(088) 899 0378
(088) 899 0805
(088) 899 0805
Camiguin Polytechnic State College
Balbagon 9100, Mambajao, Camiguin
Designed & Developed by Taga Isla
Copyright © 2022-2023 : CPSC