IAS - INSTITUTE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
Goals of the Institute of Arts and Sciences
To produce competent, dedicated, and self-reliant graduates in Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Bachelor in Public Administration, Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management, and Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology.
Objectives of the Institute of Arts and Sciences
In line with the College’s mission and vision, the Institute of Arts and Sciences is committed to achieve the following objectives:
- To upgrade the quality of instruction in the field of Arts, Sciences, and ecotourism.
- To produce competent graduates in their specific field of inclinations imbued with knowledge, skills, values, and ideals in business administration, public administration, and ecotourism.
- To provide students training in knowledge, skills, positive attitude, and expertise that would make them functional, critical thinker, and useful members in the society.
- To promote research and extension activities in business administration, public administration, and ecotourism.
Goals and Objective of Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology
The program aims to develop graduates that will have a clear recognition and understanding of the dynamics of marine life and its ecosystems through actual fields/hands on experience which will provide the foundations for future careers in marine biology, marine resource management, conservation, oceanography, biomedicine, molecular-biology, university teaching, fisheries, etc.
1. Apply the scientific process in general problem solving
2. Have skills that can contribute to the management of tropical marine resources
3. Pursue further careers in relate fields (e.g., research, teaching, resource management, etc.)
4. Have knowledge to promote sustainable utilization of marine resources
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
(088) 899 0378
(088) 899 0805
(088) 899 0805
Camiguin Polytechnic State College
Balbagon 9100, Mambajao, Camiguin
Designed & Developed by Taga Isla
Copyright © 2022-2023 : CPSC